Where business gets done!
2013 was a record-setting year for the Met Coke World Summit and we were pleased to see so many new and familiar faces in Pittsburgh! Join your industry colleagues at Met Coke 2014 - October 27-29, 2014 in Chicago, IL!
Now in its 18th year, the Met Coke World Summit brings together hundreds of international coke, coal and steel decision makers for networking and discussion of the most important issues facing the industry. Met Coke 2014 will be where business gets done.
What did past attendees think?
- A truly global meeting point for the industry. Executive Director, Concord Group
- The best conference giving an outlook of the market and innovations. CEO, Rosamon Energia
- Comprehensive coverage of coal, coke and factors affecting the world supply and demand and technological advancements in cokemaking. Director, Business Development, SunCoke Energy
- "This conference provided a first rate opportunity to network, conduct business and get our story out." Chairman, Blaschak Coal Corp
- "Great exposure between client and service provider." Consultant, Hatch Associates
The 18th annual Met Coke World Summit
will attract an international audience
with executives and senior-level managers
from the entire steel, coke and coal supply
chain. Sponsoring or exhibiting puts your
organization front and center before hundreds
of industry decision and deal makers....view document
Connect with your colleagues before and after the conference through our LinkedIn page!...view link
The Future of Metallurgical Coke to 2017: global market forecasts provides an in-depth assessment of global met coke markets over the next five years. It forecasts market and demand trends for met coke production to 2017, broken down by region and coke and steel production types. With analysis of the latest cutting-edge technology developments and exclusive industry forecasts, this report is essential reading for your business. Follow this link to learn more!...view link
ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe AG